The Incurred Cost Electronically (ICE), also known as Incurred Cost Submission, or ICS, is a highly formatted spreadsheet model with many worksheets (17 required and 6 optional) that provides a standard electronic package to assist in preparing adequate incurred cost submissions. The ICE spreadsheet model also assists in audit support.
Unanet customers are able to complete the ICE spreadsheet model from reports such as the GL Summary (Trial Balance) Report, Project Summary by Cost Element, and an Ad Hoc report.
In the process outlined below, you can, at any time, reference an example ICE model called "ICE_MyCo.xls", located in the Additional Information at the bottom of this page.
What’s covered in this document:
- What's the difference between the Forward Rate Pricing Agreement and the Incurred Cost Submission?
- Outline of Schedules
- Unanet Reports Used
- Process for creating the ICE workbook
- Download ICE Model at http://www.dcaa.mil/ice_model.html
- Complete the Setup Tab in the ICE Model (see screenshot below)
- Insert a new tab into the workbook and Rename this tab "GL Summary".
- SCHEDULES B-D(x), L, and supplemental schedules A1-A3
- Insert a new tab/Worksheet into the workbook and Rename it "Project Summary by Cost Element)
- SCHEDULE H
- SCHEDULE I
- SCHEDULE J
- SCHEDULE K
- SCHEDULE L
- SCHEDULES M, N, O
- SUPPLEMENTAL SCHEDULES
- Should I use a Refreshable Web Query? (RWQ)
- Additional Information