This video describes a process for using Multiple Plan Sets in Unanet to realize the following benefits:
- Record of each change or additions between all plan sets and plan versions kept for historical record.
- Authorizing workforce based on the latest working approved plan. The previous assignments are still there - any changes or new assignments are added to the workforce.
- Easily switch back and forth between the plans on the grid planner; Be sure to switch current plan set for the cost proposal and periodic performance reporting.
- Available sandbox area for what-if scenarios with additional resources, rates, etc. if you need to determine impact on the current working plan or a baseline.
- With Unanet’s reporting capability, compare costs with the plan set comparison and even compare versions of plan sets with many levels of granularity showing costs at the project, task and even the resource level.